Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Can anyone rate Carpatina?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MySpiritDolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi everyone! I've got another question for everyone. I'm begging my hubby to buy me Felicity for Christmas, and I'd like to also have a Celtic Princess dress from Carpatina (to go with her red hair, of course!). However, I've never bought from Carpatina. Can anyone tell me how they are on quality, shipping items on time, recommended deadline for my husband to order everything, etc.? Thanks!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've never bought from Carpatina but I know there is a Carpatina eBay store that may have better (or worse) prices than their website.

    Recently I saw an auction for a celtic princess outfit modeled by Felicity...she looked gorgeous in it! At the time, I thought it was handmade and listed by a seamstress but it looks very similar to the Carpatina one so maybe not. I can't find the auction now.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I've never ordered from them personally, but I know that members of this board have, and I've heard nothing but good things!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MareGathersDolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2005
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't ordered from them personally either, but I also have heard many good things about them! I'm currently saving for the Isabelle doll, to have my very own Guinevere. I've got about eight outfits and AGT25 also on the list for a truly Avalon experince. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have recently made an order and already have some of the stuff. The dress is beautiful!! VERY well made!
    I totally recommend them!
    I am going to be recieving that celtic dress that your are intersted in for my marisol doll, but I can put it on felicity for you to see her in it, when it comes.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dolldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 20th, 2005
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have recently made an order and already have some of the stuff. The dress is beautiful!! VERY well made!
    I totally recommend them!
    I am going to be recieving that celtic dress that your are intersted in for my marisol doll, but I can put it on felicity for you to see her in it, when it comes.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    I have several of their dresses, including two OOAK and loved them!
    I only buy their dresses for my slimbodies, since I love the fantasy themes. As a matter of fact, my 3 Stardust and one Just Pretend, are currently in Carpatina garb: one in thefall OOAK that I received today), one in the black june05 OOAK, another on the Guinevere outfit, and the last one wearing the Hampton Court one.
    It is addictive!!!
    Great quality at good prices (if you consider the fabrics and details.)

    Ana

  8. #8
    Inactive Member TrvlLin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't have any of the Carpatina dolls, but I do have several outfits, both for my slim 18" dolls and for my AG's. Their fantasy outfits are really breathtaking...the light blue Elizabethan gown with the pearls is just gorgeous! Now, they are REALLY going for authenticity, as many of the gowns lace up the back with eyelets and ribbons! Their "Girlfriends" outfits (for AG size dolls) are really cute too, and I find the quality is quite good. Some of the outfits for AG size dolls on their website are leftover
    "Little Sisters" clothes. The "Little Sisters" shoes are kind of goofy. The accessories that come with them are mostly cute. I have two different style crowns from Carpatina, and I have to say they are not nearly as pretty and "sparkly" as the Stardust Classics crown and sceptre set. You can join the Carpatina club online (it's free!) and you get an automatic 10% discount, plus access to club-only outfits. Shipping is prompt. I recommend them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •